160mm x 50mm Blickle Polyurethane Caster
Volume discount are available for bulk or frequent orders
Returned product is subject to a restocking fee.
- high-quality polyurethane elastomer Vulkollan®, hardness 92 Shore A
- low rolling resistance
- high dynamic load capacity
- high abrasion resistance
- high cut and tear propagation resistance
- colour natural, non-marking, non-staining
- excellent chemical connection with the wheel centre
- heat-treatable steel
- clamping surface on both sides for mechanical processing
- please note the following in terms of the mechanical processing of the base wheels:
1. the temperature of the wheel must not exceed 90 °C
2. the wheel must be fixed using the clamping surface provided
3. any change to the tread will reduce the load capacity of the wheel
- high chemical resistance to many aggressive substances
- operating temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C, temporarily up to +90 °C, reduced load capacity over +40 °C
- VULKOLLAN® is a registered trademark of Covestro Group
Bearing Type: axle bore
Product Brand: Blickle
Core Info: heat-treatable steel
CC Part: VSVU 160/20H7
Load Capacity: 800.0
Mfg Part: VSVU 160/20H7
Mounting Bolt Size:
Temperature Max: 70°C
Temperature Min: -30°C
Free Delivery On $250+ Orders
We offer free delivery on caster and wheel orders over $250 to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Our support team is available to answer any questions you may have about our products or services.
Data security is top priority at Caster Central. All payments are processed securely through our website.
Caster Central Advantage
The Caster Central Advantage is our commitment to providing our customers with the best possible products & services.