250mm x 85mm Blickle Rubber Caster
Volume discount are available for bulk or frequent orders
Returned product is subject to a restocking fee.
- super-elastic solid rubber, steel-wire reinforced, hardness 70 Shore A
- very good operational comfort
- very good floor preservation, low-noise operation
- colour black
- wheel Ø 250–306 mm: 2-component tyre, highly-elastic, abrasion-resistant tread
- wheel Ø 405–525 mm: 3-component tyre, highly-elastic cushion layer, abrasion-resistant tread
- heavy pressed steel
- bolted, with welded tubular steel hub or reinforced rim version
- zinc-plated, blue-passivated, Cr6-free
- chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils
- operating temperature: -20 °C to +80 °C, temporarily up to +100 °C, reduced load capacity over +60 °C
- puncture-proof, maintenance-free
- The wheel and tyre dimensions provided here apply to new tyres that are not bearing a load. The dimensions may change when they are in use.
Bearing Type: ball bearing
Product Brand: Blickle
Core Info: heavy pressed steel
CC Part: VLE 250/20-75K
Load Capacity: 450.0
Mfg Part: VLE 250/20-75K
Mounting Bolt Size:
Temperature Max: 80°C
Temperature Min: -20°C
Free Delivery On $250+ Orders
We offer free delivery on caster and wheel orders over $250 to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Our support team is available to answer any questions you may have about our products or services.
Data security is top priority at Caster Central. All payments are processed securely through our website.
Caster Central Advantage
The Caster Central Advantage is our commitment to providing our customers with the best possible products & services.