- high-quality polyurethane elastomer Blickle Softhane®, hardness 75 Shore A
- extra-thick elastic tread for excellent operational comfort
- very good floor preservation, low-noise operation
- low rolling resistance
- high abrasion resistance
- high cut and tear propagation resistance
- colour green, non-marking, non-staining
- excellent chemical connection with the wheel centre
- rugged grey cast iron
- centre piece with a central hole and fitting holes
- fitting holes with domed anchor recesses
- lacquered, colour silver
- fitted using domed anchor nuts and bolts in accordance with DIN 74361
- high chemical resistance to many aggressive substances
- operating temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C, temporarily up to +90 °C, reduced load capacity over +40 °C
Availablity: Usually Ships in 3-5 Days
Bearing Type: Hub Fitting
Product Brand: Blickle
Core Info: Rugged Grey Cast Iron
CC Part: GSTA 200/4
Load Capacity: 700.0
Mfg Part: GSTA 200/4
Mounting Bolt Size:
Temperature Max: 70°C
Temperature Min: -30°C
Free Delivery On $250+ Orders
We offer free delivery on caster and wheel orders over $250 to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Our support team is available to answer any questions you may have about our products or services.
Data security is top priority at Caster Central. All payments are processed securely through our website.
Caster Central Advantage
The Caster Central Advantage is our commitment to providing our customers with the best possible products & services.